- 2 cups cashews
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3-4 dates (pits removed)
- optional: ¼ cup white rum
- Prepare cashew creamer with the collector cup. Add 1 cup of raw cashews into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill collector cup with filtered water up to the 500 ml line. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base, and attach the top.
- Press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Transfer fresh cashew creamer into the base of the Almond Cow. Add coconut milk and optional rum if preferred. Fill the rest with water until it reaches between the MIN and MAX lines.
- Remove cashew pulp from filter basket and re-fill with 1 cup of cashews, spices and dates.
- Assemble Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
- Transfer vegan eggnog into a container and store in the refrigerator for up to three days. Serve cold or on ice.