A refreshing twist on a summer classic, this Mint Lemonade is exactly what you need to cool down on a hot summer day.
Time: 1 minute
- 1 cup Lemons, peeled and sliced into quarters (Be sure to remove the pith (the white bit) of the lemons, or the lemonade will be slightly bitter.)
- ¼ cup Mint (about 20 mint leaves)
- ¼ cup Agave
- Place lemons and mint in the filter basket.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with water, and add agave. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your mint lemonade is ready!