You’ll love this refreshing berry twist on traditional lemonade! The recipe makes a colorful drink to enjoy all summer long!
Time: 1 minute
- ½ cup Mixed frozen or fresh berries (we used a mix of strawberries and blueberries)
- ½ cup Lemons, peeled and sliced into quarters (be sure to remove the pith (the white bit) of the lemons, or the tea will be slightly bitter.)
- ¼ cup Agave
- Place berries and lemons in the filter basket.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with water, and add agave. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your berry lemonade is ready!