- 2 dates (pits removed)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp dried culinary lavender
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp lavender syrup
- 2 shots espresso
- fresh lavender for garnish
- Place the dates and water in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring it to a simmer and cook for about 2-5 minutes until dates are softened and almost dissolved.
- Transfer date mixture into a food processor or high speed blender. Mix/blend into a smooth syrup.
- Strain through a sieve and pour back into the saucepan. Add lavender and simmer for 1 minute. Strain again to remove the lavender. Store in sealed container in the fridge.
- Fill a large glass with ice. Add the lavender syrup and almond milk and stir well. Pour in the espresso shots and stir again. Garnish with fresh lavender sprigs and serve immediately.