- 10 ounces almond milk
- 2-3 ounces unsweetened tart cherry juice
- 2-3 teaspoons agave or maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ tsp adaptogens such as ashwagandha or elderberry (optional)
- Heat the Almond Cow almond milk and cherry juice over medium-low heat.
- Stir in agave (or maple syrup), adaptogens, and coconut oil. Mix to combine. Continue to heat the milk until it almost reaches a simmer.
- Once warm, pour ¼ of the mixture into an electric milk frother or use a hand held electric mixer to whisk the cherry almond milk until light and frothy.
- Pour the remaining milk into a mug and spoon the froth over the warm milk. Top with edible rose petals if desired.