- 1 batch of PeCashew Creamer
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup, depending on preference
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ginger
- 1/16 tsp clove
- pinch of salt
- Add pecashew creamer to the base of the Almond Cow. Add water until the total liquid reaches the minimum line of the base.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Pumpkin Spiced Horchata is ready!