- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries (for topping)
- Make the almond milk in the Almond Cow machine. Remove almond pulp from the filter basket. Squeeze the almond pulp with a paper towel to remove any excess liquid.
- Place the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Vigorously whisk the ingredients together until combined. Allow the mixture to set for at least 30 minutes or until a pudding-like consistency is formed.
- Layer the almond pulp, fresh berries, and chia pudding in glasses or jars. Enjoy!