Put your leftover pulp to use with this delicious homemade Almond Pulp Granola recipe - full of nutrient-rich ingredients to start your day well!
Recipe by Hannah from @hannahharvestinghealth
- 1 cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp (or more) maple syrup
- pinch of himalayan pink salt
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts/pecans
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter (you can use any other kind of nut butter)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to to 350F.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl with your hands and pour onto a sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes!