Put your leftover pulp to use with this delicious homemade Almond Pulp Granola recipe - full of nutrient-rich ingredients to start your day well!
Recipe by Hannah from @hannahharvestinghealth
- 1 cup Almond pulp/almond flour
- 2 cups Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 2 tsp (or more) Maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts/pecans
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seed butter (you can use any other kind of nut butter)
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
Preheat oven to to 350F. Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl with your hands and pour onto a sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes!