Create this decadent drink in moments using your Almond Cow with just a handful of ingredients. It's the perfect balance of sweetness, creamy rice and warm cinnamon!
Servings: 50 oz
Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 3 Pitted medjool dates (substitute with 2-3 tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon ground
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Raw almonds
- To prepare the almond milk creamer fill collector cup with water until it reaches the 500ml mark and place it in the base of the Almond Cow.
- Place almonds in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button! It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete. Transfer almond pulp into an airtight container for other use.
- To prepare the horchata add almond milk creamer into the base. Add filtered water until it reaches the MIN line and add a pinch of salt.
- Fill the filter basket with rice, cinnamon, and dates.
- Attach the top and press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!