- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- Dash of pumpkin spice
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 heaping tbsp organic pumpkin pie filling (can substitute with pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice to taste)
- 500 mL hot water
- Create the pumpkin white hot chocolate by adding hot water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place the collector cup inside the base.
- Place white chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, and organic pumpkin pie filling in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Place top on the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, remove the top and the collector cup with your pumpkin white hot chocolate.
- For the dalgona, add instant coffee, coconut sugar, and boiling water to a bowl. Use a whisk or handheld mixer to combine the ingredients. Beat until a whipped, light, and fluffy consistency forms (approximately 5 minutes).
- Serve whipped coffee over Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate.