- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- ⅔ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Place macadamia nuts in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the MIN line (5 cups), attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove top and filter basket. Empty and rinse filter basket.
- Place raspberries, white chocolate chips, sugar, and vanilla in the filter basket. Keep the same liquid in the base.
- Attach filter basket to the Almond Cow top. Secure top to the base.
- Press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic cycles. When the green light stops flashing, your beverage is ready! Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.