Cozy up this winter with a delicious, homemade peppermint mocha. A beautiful combination of peppermint, chocolate and coffee. Made in moments in your Almond Cow!
- ½ cup Almonds (not necessary to soak)
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp Peppermint Extract
- 2 Double Shots of Espresso
- Freshly Boiled Water
- Place almonds, chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add espresso shots into the collector cup and then fill with freshly boiled water up to the 500ml line. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base, and attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your peppermint mocha is ready!