Enjoy a batch of Cold Brew Milk made right in your Almond Cow. It's a smooth, delicious, and refreshing treat that’s perfect for any day of the week!
- 1½ cups Coarse ground coffee
- 3 cups Ice
- 2 cup Almonds (unsoaked)
- Place coarse ground coffee into the filter basket. Attach filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water. Add 3 cups of ice.
- Attach the top and let sit for 12 hours. DO NOT RUN MACHINE!
- Once cold brew is ready, remove Almond Cow top and twist open filter basket. Empty and rinse filter basket.
- Keep the cold brew in the base. Place 1 cup of almonds in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the contents of the filter basket and replace with 1 cup of almonds. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, your cold brew milk is ready to enjoy!