This popular Mexican beverage is a great family-friendly drink to enjoy on a warm, sunny day! It’s incredibly light and refreshing. Plus, it’s super easy to make in the Almond Cow!
Servings: Serves 4
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 1 Whole cantaloupe (4 cups cubed)
- Water to the maximum line
- 3-4 tbsp Agave
- Cut cantaloupe into small cubes, and add 2 cups to the filter basket.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with water. Add agave to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
- Remove contents from the filter basket, but leave the liquid in the base as is.
- Add 2 more cups of cantaloupe to the filter basket. Press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, your cantaloupe agua fresca is ready. Enjoy!