Perfect for a hot day, our Summer Sangria is made right in your Almond Cow! Crisp, fruity, and refreshing you can enjoy this drink all summer long!
Prep time: 10 min
Additional time: 2 hours
- 2x 750 ml bottles rosé wine (substitute your favorite fruit juice for the wine!)
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 plums
- 3 dates (pits removed)
- 1x 500 ml bottle sparkling water
- optional: ¼ cup maple syrup
- Place 1 cup of sliced strawberries and dates into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with Rosé Wine.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Transfer wine strawberry mix into a pitcher. Add fresh fruit, maple syrup (optional) and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Add some sparkling water (⅓ of sangria) before serving. Store in refrigerator for up to two days.