Whip up a warm, comforting bowl of Whole Grain Oatmeal using your leftover oat pulp. Or use raw whole grain oats to make this delicious oatmeal, the choice is yours!
Whole Grain Oatmeal (from Whole Grain Oat Pulp)
Whole Grain Oatmeal (from Raw Whole Grain Oats)
- 1 quart Water (4 cups)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Whole Grain Oats
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Berries
DirectionsWhole Grain Oatmeal (from Whole Grain Oat Pulp)
- Create Whole Grain Oat Milk.
- Warm a small pot on medium-low heat.
- Remove oat pulp from filter basket and place in the small pot along with oat milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick and creamy.
- Transfer oatmeal to a bowl. Add berries or any of your favorite toppings.
- Boil water and salt.
- Add whole grain oats. Cook uncovered on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Drain the cooking water. Transfer oatmeal to a bowl. Add berries or any of your favorite toppings.