With just a few simple ingredients you can create this refreshing Peach Bellini in moments using your Almond Cow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups chopped peaches
- ½ cup sugar
- 1, 25 oz bottle prosecco *about 3 cups gets you to minimum line
- 2-3 cups ice
- Chop the peaches into small chunks. Then, place 1 cup of the chopped peaches and ¼ cup of sugar in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add the prosecco and ice to the base of the Almond Cow until it reaches the MIN line.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
- Remove the peach pulp from the filter basket, but leave the liquid in the base as is. Strain the peach pulp and add any liquid that is strained back to the Almond Cow base.
- Next, add the remaining 1 cup peaches and ¼ cup sugar to the filter basket. Press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the filter basket and proceed to strain the peach pulp again adding any excess liquid base to the almond cow base. Make sure to save the peach pulp for other recipes.
- Pour the peach bellinis into champagne flutes and enjoy!