Use your leftover almond pulp in this delicious cheesecake made to resemble candy corn. This festive dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Prep time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Additional time: 3 hours
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 4 dates (pits removed)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 4 cups cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Grease a pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor add pecans, almond flour, almond pulp, dates, coconut oil and spices. Process into a sticky dough and press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- For the cheesecake place cashews in a bowl of filtered water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a high speed blender add cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup. Blend mixture until completely smooth and creamy.
- Divide mixture equally into three different parts and transfer into small bowls.
- Add turmeric powder to one part of the cheesecake mixture and mix well until fully combined. Transfer into the pan and set aside.
- For the middle part of the cheesecake add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spices into the second bowl and combine well. Pour in pan and let set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining cashew mixture on top and let the cheesecake set in the freezer until completely firm for about 2-3 hours.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.