- 1 ½ cups dates (pits removed, dates softened)
- ½ cup dry roasted crushed almonds
- ⅓ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- ½ cup almond milk pulp (from almond milk)
- ½ cup almond butter
- optional: ¼ cup freeze-dried crushed raspberries (extra for coating)
- To soften the dates, pour hot water over dates and let sit for about 10 minutes. Squeeze any liquid out with your hands before using them in your recipe.
- In a food processor add the almonds and raspberries and process into a fine meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and mix well into a sticky mixture.
- Now form bliss balls and coat them in raspberry dust.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days and enjoy!