Add some bliss to your week with these Almond Pulp Raspberry Bliss Balls featuring almond milk pulp from the Almond Cow! Naturally gluten-free, plant-based, refined sugar-free and super easy to make, these energy balls make the perfect Valentine's Day themed snack or treat!
- 1 ½ cups Dates (pits removed, dates softened)
- ½ cup Dry roasted crushed almonds
- ⅓ cup Freeze-dried raspberries
- ½ cup Almond milk pulp leftover from the Almond Cow
- ½ cup Almond butter
- Optional: ¼ cup Freeze-dried crushed raspberries (extra for coating)
- To soften the dates, pour hot water over dates and let sit for about 10 minutes. Squeeze any liquid out with your hands before using them in your recipe.
- In a food processor add the almonds and raspberries and process into a fine meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and mix well into a sticky mixture.
- Now form bliss balls and coat them in raspberry dust.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days and enjoy!