- 1 cup almonds (unsoaked)
- 2-3 chopped, pitted dates or 2-3 tbsp light agave/maple syrup
- 1 tsp butterfly pea powder
- 1 ½ tsp pure blueberry extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Place almonds, dates (or agave/maple syrup) and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add butterfly pea powder and blueberry extract (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready! Serve over ice.