Enjoy this refreshing, lightly sweetened Iced Blue Milk any day of the week. Made in moments with your Almond Cow!
- 1 cup Almonds
- 2-3 Dates (pits removed) (sub with 2-3 tbsp light agave/maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Butterfly pea powder
- 1 ½ tsp Pure blueberry extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- Place almonds, dates and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add butterfly pea powder and blueberry extract (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready! Serve over ice.