- Add all ingredients (except Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies) to a mixing bowl, and whisk.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and transfer to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend ice cubes in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary. (If you do not have a high-powered blender we recommend letting the ice cream cubes sit out just until they start to slightly soften, this will help them blend better into ice cream.)
- Pour ice cream into a loaf tin (or something easy to scoop out of) and fold in the chopped chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Transfer the ice cream back to the freezer for an hour and serve!