- 500 ml cachaça
- 5 limes cut into wedges (peel and pith removed)
- 5 tbsp sugar
- garnish: lime wheel
- Fill the collector cup with Cachaça to the 500 mL line. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base.
- Place the limes and sugar in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Pour 3 oz in each glass with ice and stir until well chilled. Garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!