You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to make a Cosmopolitan in your Almond Cow! Enjoy this sweet and sour cocktail in less than 1 minute.
Servings: Makes 10
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup limes, peeled and diced
- 2 ½ cups vodka
- ½ cup agave
- Place cranberries in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add vodka and agave to the base of your Almond Cow. Add enough ice to the base to float the liquid to the MIN line.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove contents from the filter basket, but leave the liquid in the base as is.
- Place peeled and diced limes in the filter basket. Attach the top and press the cow start button. Once the green light on top stops flashing, your Cosmopolitan is ready to enjoy!