- ¾ cup cashews (unsoaked)
- ¼ cup whole grain oats (soaked for 4 hours to bring out more flavor)
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
- It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Find out more about oat milk, including its nutritional information, benefits, and how to make it at home, with our ultimate guide to oat milk.