- 1 cup cashews
- water to 500mL line of collector cup
- cooked pumpkin, filled to 1 cup line in the filter basket
- Place 1 cup of cashews in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Keep cashew pulp in the filter basket, and add cooked pumpkin (filled to the 1 cup line) of the filter basket. At this point you should have a mixture of cashew pulp and cooked pumpkin in the filter basket. Blend for another cycle (keeping the cashew creamer in the collector cup).
- Stir leftover pulp in the filter basket to remove some more liquid, and enjoy the pumpkin puree!