- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sugar
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place hemp seeds, blueberries, and monk fruit sugar in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- Save the blueberry hemp milk then transfer the pulpmeal to a container and mix with chia seeds.
- Allow to rest in the fridge overnight.
- When ready, top with fruits, seeds and nuts! Enjoy!