- ⅓ cup CocoCash™ pulp (from CocoCash™ milk, press as much liquid out of the pulp as possible)
- ¼ cup almond flour, extra fine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg (substitute flax egg - mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal with 3 tbsp of water. Mix together, and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- Lightly grease a mug (8 - 12 ounce mug) with coconut oil or avocado oil spray.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place mug in microwave for 1 minute to start. It should be springy on top and set through. If it looks like it needs more time, do 15 second increments until done. Enjoy!