- In a food processor, process coconut flakes until a paste.
- Add coconut sugar, cacao powder, coffee, vanilla, salt and blend until combined.
- Add almond milk pulp from your Almond Cow and process until a ball is formed.
- Roll dough into ½ tbsp balls and allow balls to firm in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once melted, coat balls in chocolate and place on a lined tray. Repeat process until all mocha balls are covered in chocolate.
- Allow balls to set in the fridge for 20 minutes before enjoying.