- dairy-free vanilla yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp molasses
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- pinch of ground cloves
- *extra topping (optional): hemp seeds, chia seeds, coconut, cacao nibs
- After using your AC to make a almond milk, mix almond milk, pulp, oats, chia seeds, spices, molasses, and maple syrup in a bowl and stir until well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the mix overnight.
- To assemble, layer your overnight oats and yogurt in a jar — starting with a layer of overnight oats, then yogurt, then another layers of oats on top. Finish with a sprinkling of hemp and chia seeds, coconut and cacao nibs.