- 1 batch almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (more or less to preference)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (more or less to preference)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets, washed, dried and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup vegan cheddar shreds (loosely packed)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins (regular raisins or craisins work well too!)
- 3/4 cup finely diced red onion (or shallots)
- 3/4 cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- Prepare the dressing by adding the almond pulp, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients and toss until thoroughly incorporated. Afterwards, cover and transfer to the fridge to marry the flavors together for a couple hours.
- When ready, give another toss and serve. Enjoy!