Use your leftover almond pulp in these soft ,chewy, flavorful Almond Pulp Granola Bars. A nutritious, filling snack that is great for on-the-go!
- 1 cup almond pulp, liquid pressed out (from almond milk)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1 cup brown rice crisps
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Make almond milk in the Almond Cow. Remove top from the filter basket. Press as much liquid out of the almond pulp as possible to dry it. Remove almond pulp and measure 1 cup.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond pulp, rolled oats, chopped almonds, coconut shreds, and brown rice crisps in a bowl. Mix together. Spread mixture across the baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir, and set aside to cool completely.
- Combine almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix together.
- Add the dry and wet mixtures to a bowl. Stir together, and use clean hands to evenly combine the ingredients. The amount of moisture may vary depending on how wet or dry your almond pulp is. If needed, you can add an extra tablespoon of almond butter for a stickier dough.
- Line an 8x8-inch dish with parchment paper. Firmly press the mixture into the dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom. Freeze for 1 hour. After, slice into bars.