- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup roasted almonds (ground)
- ¼ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add all ingredients and process into a uniform sticky mixture. If the cookie mixture is too dry, add a bit more almond butter and process again until the mixture begins to stick together.
- Grab one tablespoon worth with your hands and roll into a ball. Place on sheet and flatten out just a bit. Repeat with remaining mixture, spacing the cookies ½ inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and enjoy. Store in airtight container for up to 4 days.