Pro Banana Nut Muffins
- 2 ripe/overripe bananas
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp creamy almond butter (sub with any other nut butter)
- ⅓ cup gf baking flour
- ½ cup almond pulp
- ½ cup walnuts (crushed)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- optional: walnuts to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin tin with coconut oil*.
- With a fork, mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Add maple syrup and almond butter and mix well.
- Add other ingredients and mix until just combined**.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin and fill up each mold until ¾ full.
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve once muffins are cooled down and store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
*or line muffin tin with paper cups if preferred
** do not overmix batter