- ¼ cup whole grain oats, soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge
- ¾ cup boiled sweet potato, approximately 1 small potato
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Add warm water to the 500mL line of the collector cup, and then add vanilla extract to the water. Place the collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine).
- Add boiled potato, soaked whole grain oats, 1-2 tbsp maple syrup depending on the preferred sweetness level, and salt to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your sweet potato milk is ready!
- Use the leftover pulp in our Sweet Potato Fritters recipe!