- 1 cup almonds
- 4 small strawberries (chopped)
- 2 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp organic red beet powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place almonds, strawberries, dates (or maple syrup), and red beet powder in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water. Add sea salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!