- 1 cup almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sweetener of choice (we recommend sugar for a more traditional taste or 1/4 cup monk fruit for a healthier alternative)
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!