- 1 cup coconut shreds (coconut meat or flakes work as well)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 3 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with warm water*, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Note: After the milk has been made, pour it into your container and let it cool completely. Once cooled, give it a shake and place it in the refrigerator. This helps reduce the chance of getting coconut fat clumps in the milk.
Having a nut milk maker like the Almond Cow allows you to make delicious plant based milk from your own home, while controlling ingredients and taste. Read more in our cashew milk and almond milk recipes.