- 1 cup unsoaked almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 3 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
Having a nut milk maker like the Almond Cow allows you to make delicious plant based milk from your own home, while controlling ingredients and taste. Read more in our cashew milk and pecan milk recipes.