- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup biscotti pieces
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place the almonds in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Empty the contents of the filter basket, and replace with biscotti pieces (and maple syrup if you’d like to sweeten it more).
- Blend for another cycle, and when the green light stops flashing, your Biscotti Milk is ready!