- ½ cup frozen/thawed cherries
- 1 graham cracker, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar (you can substitute powdered monk fruit for sugar free)
- 500mL your favorite milk (we used CocoCash milk)
- Add your favorite milk to the 500mL line of the collector cup (we used CocoCash milk). Place the collector cup inside the base of the Almond Cow.
- Add cherries, graham cracker pieces, vegan cream cheese, and powdered sugar (or monk fruit) in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top, and the top to the base.
- Press the cow start button, serve, and enjoy!
Note: For a more concentrated beverage use the Creamer Method.