- Add full fat coconut milk, pistachio milk, pistachio pulp, pistachios, and agave to a blender, and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and transfer it to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend the pistachio ice cubes in a high-powered blender until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary. (If you do not have a high-powered blender we recommend letting the pistachio ice cubes sit out just until they start to slightly soften, this will help them blend better into ice cream.)
- Pour ice cream into an container with a lid and fold in pistachios.
- Transfer back to the freezer until ready to eat!