- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh
- 1 whole jalapeno, remove seeds if no heat desired
- 500 mL hot water
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 ounce spicy cranberry simple syrup (recipe above)
- 1.5 ounce aquafaba, the liquid from canned white beans or chickpeas
- To make the simple syrup, fill the collector cup with 500ml of hot water and add 1 cup agave nectar to the water. Place the collector cup inside the Almond Cow base
- Add the fresh cranberries and jalapeno to the filter basket and secure the Almond Cow top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, the simple syrup is done. Reserve the pulp for cranberry jalapeno chutney and keep syrup in a sealed container for several weeks. Discard syrup if it becomes cloudy.
- To make the cocktail, pour measured martini ingredients into a cocktail shaker, cover and shake for 10-15 seconds. Remove top and add several ice cubes, cover again and shake for another 15-20 seconds until your hands feel the coolness through the shaker.
- Strain into your favorite tall cocktail glass. Garnish with sugared rosemary and additional cranberries. Serve immediately and enjoy!