- 500 mL Pisco
- 1 cup lemons sliced into quarters (peel and pith removed)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp pasteurized liquid egg whites (optional)
- Fill the collector cup with Pisco to the 500 mL line. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base.
- Place the lemons in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the pulp from the filter basket, and replace it with sugar and egg whites. Attach the top and press the cow start button.
- Pour 4 oz in each cup and top with a few dashes of bitters. Enjoy!