- 1 cup lemons (cut into cubes, pith and peel removed)
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 tsp vegan worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Place lemons, celery, salt and black pepper to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add the tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce to the base of your Almond Cow. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your bloody mary is ready to enjoy!