- 4-6 tbsp espresso
- hot water to 500mL line of the collector cup
- ½ cup blanched almonds
- ½ cup toasted marshmallows*
- Add espresso to the collector cup, and add hot water to the espresso until the liquid reaches the 500mL line of the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine).
- Place blanched almonds and toasted marshmallows in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Press the cow, and when the green light stops flashing, pour the latte into a mug and top with marshmallows! Toast them and enjoy!
Note: To toast the marshmallows, we baked them until they were lightly toasted, then allowed them to cool for a couple minutes until they hardened. This prevents the marshmallows from getting sticky in the filter basket! If you prefer, you can also toast them with a torch.