- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup taro powder
- ¼ cup monk fruit sugar (more or less to preference)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- cooked tapioca pearls
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to package instructions. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Place cashews and taro powder into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Add water to the MIN line of the base of the Almond Cow.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the pulp from the filter basket, and replace it with coconut flakes and monk fruit sugar. Attach the top and press the cow start button.
- Finally, remove the top and place the tapioca pearls ¼ of the way of your cup, add ice, then pour in the taro liquid. (Optional: fill halfway and top with coconut milk for a fun ombré effect!). Enjoy!