- 2 small lemons (cubed, peel removed)
- 5 small strawberries (cut in half)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 cups water
- Remove peel from lemons while keeping the pith intact. Chop lemons into cubes. Hull the strawberries and cut in half.
- Add lemons, strawberries, and maple syrup to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the base of the Almond Cow. Next, add ice until the liquid reaches the MIN line. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your strawberry lemonade is ready!