- 2 shots espresso (6 tbsp)
- hot water to 500mL line of the collector cup
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Add espresso to the collector cup, and add hot water to the espresso until the liquid reaches the 500mL line of the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other liquid is added).
- Place almonds, maple syrup, and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Salted Maple Latte is ready!