- hot water to the 500mL line in the collector cup
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, depending on preference
- 2 tbsp loose leaf black tea
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves (or a sprinkle of ground cloves)
- Place loose leaf black tea, cinnamon sticks, and cloves in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add hot water and maple syrup to the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base. Secure Almond Cow top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes to allow the tea to get stronger. The longer you leave it, the stronger and darker it’ll get!