- 1 cup cashew creamer pulp
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp arrowroot
- dried herbs of choice (we used basil, parsley, and chives)
- Add all ingredients (except dried herbs) to a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Once smooth, add in the dried herbs and blend just until incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into a small-medium sized pan, and fold the mixture using a spatula over medium heat until it begins to thicken and come together. This should take about 5-10 minutes. It should end up looking pretty solid and gooey.
- Remove from heat and transfer into a lined dish of your choice.
- Gently press it to the sides and smooth the top with a spatula. Cover with more parchment paper and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours, or until completely firm.
- When ready, peel away the top layer of the parchment paper and flip cheese onto a small plate, removing the rest of the parchment paper. Enjoy with crackers, fruits, or whatever else you’d like!